What is the BI tools comparison matrix 2019?
The BI tools comparison matrix 2019 compares 19 Business Intelligence tools on 197 key selection criteria. It includes detailed expert reviews, many tips, and the study shows all the important features of the major Business Intelligence tools on the market, including their weaknesses. It will allow you to quickly select the BI tool that suits your needs. The matrix 100% vendor-independent, based on 3,349 facts, and updated regularly.
Which BI tools are included in the matrix?
- Enterprise Business Intelligence platforms: SAS, Birst, WebFOCUS, BusinessObjects, IBM Cognos, MicroStrategy, Pentaho
- Database integrated products: Microsoft BI (plus Power BI), Oracle BI (OBIEE + Endeca), SAP BW + HANA, Oracle Hyperion
- Data Discovery & Visualization: Qlik (including Qlik Sense), Tableau Software, Board, Sisense
- Niche & innovative: Yellowfin BI, Style Intelligence, BizzScore, Jaspersoft
Example of the BI Tools comparison matrix
Below, you’ll find an example of the BI Tools comparison matrix with the names of the vendors and solutions left out. This is merely a fraction of the criteria on which the various tools are scored.
How to download the matrix
The BI tools comparison matrix is one of the key ingredients of the Enterprise Edition of our Business Intelligence Tools Survey. This is a 100% vendor-independent, extensive comparison report and market analysis. Use it to select the optimal business intelligence tool or platform, based on your organization’s needs, very quickly. Order and download the survey in the area below.
Why should you download and use this matrix?
✓ Save time: create a long / short list of tools that matches your requirements, quickly.
✓ Save money: improve your negotiation position with the BI vendors.
✓ Learn more: get a better understanding of the market and the BI vendors.
✓ Decide right now: choose the most suitable BI tool for your company instantly.
Reviewed based on 197 key criteria
In total we reviewed 197 criteria for each BI tool which are crucial to be more successful with Business Analytics.
The categories for the comparison matrix
✓ Data visualization
✓ Collaborative & Social BI
✓ Mobile BI (native, HTML5)
✓ Cloud architecture
✓ Native connectivity
✓ Self-service BI
We have more than 15 years of experience in Analytics
The matrix has been developed by the Passionned Group, an analyst and consulting company with more than 15 years of experience in business analytics. The tools are thoroughly reviewed and all the answers from the vendors are validated by live demonstrations, usage, and official manuals. The matrix is updated on a regular basis to reflect the latest product updates from the following business intelligence vendors.
What are the biggest benefits for you?
- Save time: select the best business intelligence tool for your organization quickly.
- High Quality: validated product information and thorough vendor analysis.
- True Insight: you will know immediately what the strengths and weaknesses of the different business intelligence tools are.
- Visualization: the graphs show the relative strengths of each Business Intelligence tool in each category.
- Complete and up-to-date: the latest versions of all the important business intelligence tools in the market are included.
If you have any questions about the comparison matrix and our survey, please send a message to Daan van Beek.