The power to know
SAS Data Management gives you THE POWER TO KNOW® how to quickly attain and manage consistent and trusted data throughout the organization. We offer a comprehensive data integration solution that provides organizations with the flexibility, reliability and agility to respond quickly to new data integration requirements, consolidate vendors, standardize on one integration solution and reduce the overall cost of data integration and data management.
Which features does SAS Data Management support?
Probably you are interested to know how SAS Data Management scores on different key selection criteria and exactly which functionality it provides. We did all the work for you. Suppliers will often tell you only the strengths of their product(s). In our vendor independent survey, all the features are revealed, including the weak points. Why buy our 100% vendor neutral survey?
Figure 1: the SAS Data Management architecture consists of modules for data quality, data integration & federation, data orchestration & workflow, and enterprise data access & security.
Information from the vendor
Who is SAS?
38 Years of Data Management Experience, Validated by Analysts as leaders in DQ, DI, and Big Data Analytics, 400 offices, 70,000+ sites, 135 countries, and 25% revenue reinvested into R&D.
Why customers choose SAS for data management software?
- Same platform leveraged by all SAS Data Management offerings
- Breadth of combined Data Integration, Data Quality, MDM capabilities
- Designed for Business & IT Collaboration
- Best practice, fast ROI implementation methodology
- Can be phased in as business requirements dictate
- Utilizes and amplifies value of existing investments
- Leverages SAS leadership in data quality, data governance and analytics.
- No-one knows better how to prepare data for analytics or visualization.
- Maximizes benefit of SAS solutions
Extend capabilities to emerging data delivery architectures
- Focus on transforming data where it resides: 1) Push-down of processing logic to SAS Embedded Process 2) Explicit and implicit push-down query execution
- Emphasize Big Data, In-Memory, Real-Time, and Cloud technologies: 1) Hadoop, Cloudera Impala, SAP HANA, OSISoftPI, Amazon Redshift 2) Build out infrastructure to support IoT 3) Event Stream Processing and low-latency data integration on the edge
Transform Business Analysts into empowered information experts
Deliver power through easy-to use interfaces: 1) Mask complexity while extending business user capabilities 2) Initial focus on managing data in Hadoop 3) Virtual views of traditional, big data with enhanced security 4) Combine sources into a single business view in memory 5) Apply role-based data masking and filtering to any data
SAS and banking
The SAS solution will provide improved governance by delivering a virtual business view of customer and transactional data from both Hadoop and traditional data sources across the globe. The solution will allow control and audit access to data and will improve governance and reduce financial crime risk.
“The overall usability is good”
Rick van der Linden, senior analyst and author of the ETL Tools & Data Integration Survey said about SAS Data Management: “The overall usability is good, although it misses “What You See Is What You Get“ functionality, to look at the outcome of the ETL process before loading the data.” Find out more and order now the ETL Tools & Data Integration Survey 2018.
100% vendor independent study
In the ETL Tools & Data Integration Survey 2018 you’ll find the list of ETL tools in the market, including for each ETL solution an expert review, many comparison graphs and a comparison matrix with all the details. And a thorough 100% vendor independent evaluation of SAS Data Management and all the major ETL tools with all their features.