Improve your performance and results with pure KPIs, dashboards & dialogue
With the SMART KPI Toolkit 2022 you will learn in 6 steps how to work and steer effectively and efficiently with KPIs. This indispensable handbook for controllers, managers, dashboard designers, quality and KPI advisors helps you to compile crucial steering information for your organization. You will get a clear picture of your KPIs and you will work faster towards your strategic, tactical and operational goals. You will profit on all fronts with the SMART KPI Toolkit. Do you also want a strong strategy, healthy finances, happy customers, optimal processes and happier employees? Download the SMART KPI Toolkit here.
Stop the recurring KPI discussions
KPIs continue to occupy minds in many organizations. Whether it’s the definition (is it sharp enough), data quality, visualization on a dashboard, ownership on KPIs (aren’t we all responsible) or organizational culture. With the SMART KPI Toolkit 2022 you get quick answers to a range of questions:
- How and where do you quickly find the most essential KPIs in your organization and how do you define them?
- Which KPIs are particularly important for your company and what is the relationship with your revenue model?
- How do you determine the critical success factors behind the KPIs and how do you steer on them?
- How do you get your people on board with KPI steering and what is going on in the change management side of things?
- How do you set standards and targets in a smart way so that the goals are clear and remain relevant?
- What practical methods are there to define performance indicators (SMART goals meaning) and which do you apply in which situation?
- How do you identify and visualize “high impact” insights and predictive KPIs and how do you prepare your organization for algorithms and AI?
- How do KPIs fit into the PDCA improvement cycle and then how do you set up a PDCA model?
- What is needed to create a clear and user-friendly dashboard? What are the basics of effective data visualization?
- What else is needed to improve your processes, optimize the chain and innovate with pure KPIs?
Are you wrestling with one or more of these questions and do you want to finally be liberated from the ever-recurring KPI discussions? Then quickly download the SMART KPI Toolkit and get started today.
Theoretical model combined with practice: 350 clear KPI examples
The SMART KPI Toolkit 2022 is based on a practice-proven theoretical model (now used worldwide) and is also a very practical manual with more than 350 examples from 22 sectors that you can get to work with immediately. Based on 6 logical steps you will work towards a logical, integral and user-friendly dashboard and control model for your organization. Thanks to the many tips and exercises, every reader of this practical guide is optimally supported. Not only in identifying and defining KPIs, but also in visualizing, standardizing and operationalizing your key performance indicators.
Do you also want a new, much more effective way of implementing KPIs, SMART goals and better financial results? Then download here the extended edition of the ‘SMART KPI Toolkit 2022: the manual for performance management’ for only 199 EUR.
In 6 logical steps you start working with KPIs
Using the SMART KPI Toolkit (PDF), you’re not only going to see how to avoid the most important KPI blunders. You will especially understand the steps you need to take for KPIs and dashboards that really work. And most importantly, you’ll learn how to start setting up a KPI tree in your organization. These 6 steps will be covered:
- Identify: where and how do you find the unadulterated KPIs in your organization?
- Define: how do you define indicators into one version of the truth?
- Load: how do you ensure that you can load your KPIs with the right, qualitative data?
- Visualize: what is the most effective way to visualize your KPIs?
- Standardization: which methods do you use to standardize indicators?
- Operationalize: how will you let teams steer and continuously improve with KPI’s?
Based on these 6 logical steps you will not only bring the story behind the figures of your organization to life. You will also take steps to improve your data quality, you will bring focus to your control (less distractions) and you will also achieve daily continuous improvement with unadulterated KPIs.
About the author: Daan van Beek MSc
The SMART KPI Toolkit 2022 was developed by Daan van Beek. He is the managing director of the Passionned Group and author of the Data Science book. Based on over 20 years of management experience and numerous consulting assignments, he designed this KPI guide. Like a diamond in the rough he dragged the guide further and further in recent years. Daan teaches at the universities TIAS and EUR and also gives master classes in Singapore, South Africa, New York, Paramaribo and Malaysia.
The practical source for KPI management with 350 examples
The SMART KPI Toolkit is a complete and practical resource for KPI management and getting your goals straight. More than 350 examples from no less than 22 industries illustrate the relevance and necessity of unadulterated KPIs in practice. Turn on the turbo and take the shortest and fastest route to performance management that does work: download the guide here. Save valuable time and gain direct insight into the potential for improvement in your organization.
The tool for insights that really matter
The SMART KPI Toolkit is the tool to find KPIs, performance indicators (PIs) and insights that really matter. Successfully following the 6 steps in the SMART KPI Toolkit leads to:
- SMART: truly unadulterated KPIs, 1 million insights and good standards
- STRUCTURE: a clear, interactive management dashboard
- STEADABLE: more grip and better steering through performance improvement
- SMILE: a more efficient organization and more satisfied employees and customers
- SIMPLE: fewer data records and no more administrative hassle
Order here the edition that fits your needs
In the table below you can see the different editions of the SMART KPI Toolkit 2022. Choose the edition (compact, basic or extended) that suits your needs, click on order, fill in your details and you can get started right away.
Within 1 minute you will receive the SMART KPI Toolkit 2022 (PDF) in your email box. You can get started right away. Improve your KPIs today, strengthen your business model of tomorrow and no longer lag behind industry peers. Download the document here.
Fully tailored to your industry
The SMART KPI Toolkit 2022 contains a very comprehensive overview of “real”, pure, unadulterated KPIs and performance indicators (PIs) that are applicable in many industries. In the guide you will find the list of 350 (performance) indicators and KPIs per functional area and the industry-specific KPIs. For the various KPIs it is also indicated which big data sources you can (possibly) use and unlock. The SMART KPI Toolkit covers at least the following industries:
✪ Healthcare (hospital)
✪ Mental health care
✪ Cargo and logistics
✪ Industrial/engineering projects
✪ Hospitality: restaurants, bars and hotels
✪ Construction companies & infrastructure
✪ Accountants, notaries & brokers
✪ Projects, consultancy & engineering agencies
✪ Education: primary, high school & higher education
✪ Leasing: cars, machines and equipment
✪ IT consultancy & managed services
✪ Insurers: care, damage, life
✪ Power companies
✪ Temp agencies
✪ Cleaning companies
✪ Local government and municipalities
✪ Pharmaceuticals & Biotech
✪ Housing corporations & real estate companies
The current version 2022 has recently been revised and updated. The guide has been enriched with some new industries and three brand new chapters on KPI definitions, loading KPIs and data visualization (including dashboards).
Does a coach draft 11 strikers?
Does a coach draft 11 strikers? A good coach will not consider drafting 11 players in the striker’s box. He doesn’t because he only needs one really good striker. If there are too many strikers, the efficiency goes down: they get in each other’s way. Furthermore, other essential players, such as the necessary midfielders and defenders, would be lacking, which would stop the supply to the striker. Multiple real strikers are also unaffordable. Moreover, the chances of successful cooperation are extremely low.
If you translate this into the KPI problem, what is the result? If you work with too many KPIs, you will be stuck with an overloaded dashboard. You will lose the overview, just like in the clod soccer of the youngest pupils. You will never win. In addition to pure KPIs, you also need “regular” performance indicators and indicators. And collectively, just like in soccer, these ensure a balanced team. In short: if you don’t take this into account, then your team will constantly be offside and you will be running behind the facts.
Do you want to quickly determine the real KPIs for your company?
Do you also want to work with SMART goals and pure KPIs within your organization? Then contact us for more information or request a quote without obligation. Our experienced KPI specialists will gladly assist you.