As a manager or director you may possibly face a significant (strategic) choice or reorientation and want to be independently advised on this by specialists. It is often a choice that can have a relatively large impact on the future, structure, and budget of your team, department, or even the entire organization.
You therefore want to ensure that you make the right (and the best) choice and get corresponding advice. You have then come to the right place with Passionned Group.
Various advisory roles
Depending on your situation and the extent and impact of the choice to be made, you can choose from various advisory roles:
The more you move to the right, the more substantively the role can and must be filled, and the closer the cooperation with your organization and your people. An interim/in-house process is often chosen for large-scale projects.
“The Passionned Group challenges the organization, has high standards regarding solutions, and therefore knows how to achieve results.”
The consultancy process in 4 steps
The consultancy process consists of taking you through a number of concrete steps that will lead to the desired clarity. Depending on your situation, the advisory roles, and the type of advice required by you, specific steps may or may not be developed more broadly or more in depth. Or indeed less broadly or in depth. In other words; customized. Step by step, we come to a well-developed and thought-out advice:
- Clarifying the issue: on the basis of interviews, workshops, and documentation more knowledge is gained of the exact issue, the underlying problems, and the desired future situation and the why (necessity).
- Contextual analysis: where appropriate, technology, industry, and market developments are included and weighted. The world around you is indeed changing at an accelerating pace and not taking this into account can be disastrous.
- Analysis of the situation: an initial analysis is made based on the results from steps 1 and 2; this is discussed and assessed with various stakeholders/domain experts. The findings, conclusions, and recommendations are subsequently written. Various approaches and scenarios are reviewed where necessary. These will also be assessed with stakeholders.
- Presentation of the consultancy report: The final advice is formed, including a summary of the steps taken, and this is presented in the form of a mini conference to stakeholders and decision makers.
This is followed by an evaluation and determination of the possible next steps, e.g. the start of the implementation of the advice.
The result: advice with a silver lining
“In my mind, we only create the desired clarity together; where the situation was at first diffused and the different options were not clear, it is now clear what choice can and even must be made and why. It also becomes clear to everyone involved so that it doesn’t cause an uproar when implemented. In short: advice with a silver lining.”
Daan van Beek
In what issues and themes do we specialize?
You can ask the Passionned Group consultants and specialists for advice in the following areas:
- Business Intelligence consultancy
- Business Intelligence strategy
- Business Intelligence frameworks
- KPI consultancy
- Performance Management consultancy
- BICC advice
- BI Audit
- Selecting BI tools
- Data Integration & Big Data
We only work with senior consultants who have already made their mark in numerous consulting projects in various sectors. Every year, we invest heavily in research and training to ensure and guarantee that our consultancy remains of the highest quality.
“The contract was performed excellently, sharp advice, and an excellent collaboration.”
The advantages of Passionned Group
✓ integrated approach that ensures the feasibility of our advice
✓ the consultants are also implementers and know what causes advice to fail
✓ you can also contact us for a second opinion or implementation of the advice
✓ 100% independent from suppliers or third parties, you never have to doubt our interest
Do you also want advice with a silver lining?
Our advice really makes a difference. Through our approach and expertise, the recommendations are broadly supported in your organization and they are feasible to implement. Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information or to make an appointment.