Patrick Nelissen has been linked to the Passionned Group as an associate partner since 2012 and has over twenty years of experience in retail and marketing. Both within the clothing and within the financial services industry, he always operates at the intersection of commercial and business issues and solutions: Business Intelligence from the business!
In the past 15 years at Hypotheekshop he was, among other things, responsible for marketing and communications, formula management, legal affairs and training. In the past two years as deputy director, he has been responsible for the commercial operation of the 170 branches.
Common thread in Patrick’s working life
Building bridges inside organizations from the domain of business to make them smarter. On the one hand from the existing situation, but then he does not hesitate to put existing situations upside down and start over. As “liaison officer”, he brings balance between business, information flows and strategic goals to improve the operation and to achieve the strategic goals. In other words, he often lets it flow (again) where it is stuck or is likely to be stuck!
Patrick has two fascinations
- From the organizational theory (or -knowledge) focusing on the behavior of organizations, the factors that cause this behavior and how these organizations can be controlled most effectively. He recalibrated/developed (new) strategies and implements these.
- How do you get the right management information at the right time to the right people in the right format?
“Business Intelligence is mostly culture”
In both his confection period as in financial services, Patrick has made a number of major improvements and innovations. Recently, Patrick had a Business Intelligence project for the Hypotheekshop Central Organization and its 170 branches. The section got De Hypotheekshop the third prize in the Business Intelligence Awards 2012. The Business Intelligence process in combination with a sophisticated loyalty programhas given De Hypotheekshop a clear competitive advantage.
In a nutshell, some recent “achievements”
- In total he guided more than 400 locations in the economical, commercial and compliance area.
- In total he appointed more than 100 franchisees.
- In 2008, he launched a successful Business Intelligence project (3rd from Netherlands Business Intelligence Awards 2012).
- Successful launch of the “Hypotheekshop” formula.
- Successful introduction of their own compliance and quality control program.
- Introducing Hypotheekshop-academy.
- In 2011 and 2012 increase of + 40% CTR on hypotheekshop.nl.
- Multiple franchise chains and start-up franchisors got started with Business Intelligence by (benchmark) sessions.